Sunday 26 June 2011

Review #48: Death Cab For Cutie - Codes And Keys

'Death Cab For Cutie' remind me very much so of a lump of cheese. Maturing with age, adding to its texture, taste, smell. You name it, 'Death Cab For Cutie' have got better at it.
They have really outdone themselves with 'Codes And Keys'. Yes, it may be similar to some of their previous work, and yes they seem to have gone down the same route as 'Jimmy Eat World' as they have grown older, but why change when you can keep making records like this. Maybe another album the same would be too many. However 'Codes And Keys' is almost too relaxing. Even if I did have a problem with it, I wouldn't be able to express it purely because I am just too relaxed. In fact. I am too relaxed to even finish this review.

Best Tracks: 'Some Boys', 'You Are A Tourist', 'Unobstructed Views'.

7/10

Next Review: Le Butcherettes - Sin Sin Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment